freelegal    Specialist Personal Injury Solicitors service for Accident Compensation Claims


Road Traffic Accidents

Or simply telephone our Freephone Helpline on

0800 01 53425



Can I make a claim for my road traffic accident?

You are entitled to compensation if you have suffered damages (such as injuries, damage to your vehicle, loss of earnings, etc.) and, that someone else caused your accident. 


Most people who are involved in road accidents suffer injuries. It doesn't matter how serious or minor your road accident injury is if the accident is the fault of someone else - and it usually is - then you are entitled to claim for compensation 



 If you think you may have suffered a road traffic accident injury, you may be able to claim compensation. Simply telephone our Freephone Helpline on 0800 01 53425 to discuss your case with a specialist Personal Injury Solicitor - in confidence and at no cost to you. And of course, you are under no obligation to take matters any further, should you decide not to proceed after speaking to the solicitor.





WIN or LOSE, you do not have to pay a penny - and you get to keep 100% of your 

Road Traffic Accidents 



Telephone our Freephone Helpline on 0800 01 53425 (0800 01 LEGAL)

to speak to a free

personal injury solicitor









road traffic accidents